The main focuses of the Alliance Men’s Ministry of DuBois Alliance are to assist other men as they grow both personally and spiritually, and to build relationships which last. Alliance Men believe it is vital for every man to rely first on God for guidance and strength, and then rely on other men to help work through life’s many challenges and struggles. Along with personal and spiritual growth, Alliance Men believe it is important for men to have a good time with each other which is why there are always different activities planned which allow men to just be men. Whether it’s fishing, camping, shooting each other with paintballs, or simply enjoying a meal together, Alliance Men believe the best way to build strong and lasting relationships is to have fun together.
- Men’s Bible study – Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
- One-on-One discipleship.
- Skeet Shoot
- Paintball Wars
- Lake Erie Perch Fishing Trip
- Beast Feast
- Annual Elk Mountain Camping Trip
Serving at DuBois Alliance
- Help with major building projects, such as installing the playground for the children.
- Maintain the church lawn.
- Cut firewood for families who are in need.
- Cook meals for church events.