Men’s Ministry – “Alliance Men”
The main focuses of the Alliance Men’s Ministry of DuBois Alliance Church are to assist other men as they grow both personally and spiritually, and also to build relationships that last. Alliance Men believe that it is vital for every man to rely first on God for guidance and strength, and then rely on other men to help work through life’s many challenges and struggles. Along with personal and spiritual growth, Alliance Men believe that it is important for men to have a good time with each other which is why there are always different activities planned which allow men to just be men. Whether it’s fishing, camping, shooting each other with paintballs or simply enjoying a meal together, Alliance Men believe that the best way to build strong and lasting relationships is to have fun together.
- Men’s Bible study – Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
- One-on-One discipleship.
- Skeet Shoot
- Paintball Wars
- Lake Erie Perch Fishing Trip
- Wild Game Dinner
- Annual Elk Mountain Camping Trip
Serving at DuBois Alliance Church
- Help with major building projects, such as installing the playground for the children.
- Maintain the church lawn.
- Cut firewood for families who are in need.
- Cook meals for church events.