Who is an Alliance Woman?
An Alliance Woman is any woman who helps to further the progress of the Great Commission, which is to “make disciples of all nations,” as found in Matt. 28:19-20. Alliance Women is an auxiliary ministry of the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) organized to assist in the advancement of prayer and financial support world-wide of the C&MA. The purposes of Alliance Women is to enlist women of all generations in effective fervent prayer, to encourage an intimate relationship with Christ, and to engage in reaching the lost. It is evident as we look at the C&MA’s Spiritual Heritage and women’s ministries that we must be fully devoted disciples of all generations who, Live the Word, Do the Work and Reach the World. Any woman who attends DuBois Alliance Church is an Alliance Woman!
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study
- Ladies’ Retreats
Fellowship and Fun
- Ladies Banquets
- Pool and Spa Nights
- Alliance Women’s Christmas Party
- Craft Making and Craft Fair
- Monthly Women’s Fellowship
A Servant’s Heart
- Care packages for college students.
- Provide snacks, drinks, and desserts for different church events and outreaches.
- GCW Rally – Local churches meet together to learn, pray, and give to support Western PA international workers.
- National Project – Each year there is a national project through the National Office that the DuBois AW supports.