If you’re thinking about joining us for a worship service, here are a few things you should know about us:
- Our services are contemporary and begin at 10:30am and are usually done by 12pm.
- You are welcome to come in shorts and a t-shirt or a suit and tie. We don’t judge by appearances and feel you should be able to worship in whatever style you choose.
- Our normal worship style is contemporary but every 5th Sunday in a month we have a hymn sing.
- Childcare is available for our Sunday Worship Services. We have nursery for those 6 months old up through age 3 (or until they are potty trained)
- Junior Church is for those age 3 (only if they are potty trained) up through 4th grade. They are dismissed after the musical portion of our service.