New to our family?
Let us answer some questions you may be wondering:
What is it like?
- Our church is a loving group of people who enjoy gathering and being together.
- Our services begin at 10:30am and are usually done by 12pm.
- Our normal worship style is contemporary but every 5th Sunday in a month we have a hymn sing.
What about my kids?
- Childcare is available for our Sunday Worship Services. We have nursery for those 6 months old up through age 3 (or until they are potty trained)
- Junior Church is for those age 3 (only if they are potty trained) up through 4th grade. They are dismissed after the musical portion of our service.
Where do I park?
- Just drive in through the front entrance and park anywhere there is a spot!
What do I wear?
- You are welcome to come in shorts and a t-shirt or a suit and tie. We don’t judge by appearances and feel you should be able to worship in whatever style you choose.
How can I get connected?
- There are lots of ways to get connected to the family here, but we suggest joining a group to start
- Click here to download our app
- Click here to learn more about us